Bicycle Health is looking for a Head of Analytics to join our team. As the Head of Analytics, you will define the analytics approach and head all analytics initiatives across all of our internal teams (Clinical Providers, Clinical Support, Care Coordinators, Enrollment, Engineering, Marketing, and Finance).
Our immediate business data analysis needs are in two key areas: (1) behavioral health / research - identifying patient risk factors, analyzing patient questionnaires, and supporting external research partners, and (2) business operations - scheduling efficiency, provider utilization, operations efficiency, and operating plan metrics.
You should be excited to work with data, have the curiosity to dive deeply into issues, and feel empowered to make a meaningful impact at a mission-driven company.
What you’ll do:
- Work with stakeholders to understand all analytics requirements in the company and develop a prioritized plan to address stakeholder requirements.
- Drive business outcomes by translating analytic insights into impactful business cases, a prioritized list of opportunities, and well-designed experimentation roadmap.
- Help establish performance metrics, targets, ensure overall analytic rigor in decision making, and overall accountability.
- Own end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, generating insights and hypotheses, performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, and creating actionable dashboards and reports.
- Own the dbt transform and looker code bases, CI/CD, data validation, and model documentation. Ensure that best practices are being followed and that both short term and long term requirements are considered.
- Work with engineering to define and prioritize ETL requirements.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience as an analytics lead, data analyst, data engineer, or analytics engineer.
- 1+ years of experience analyzing healthcare data.
- Experience building and leading an analytics team.
- Experience owning and setting up analytics workflows end-to-end.
- Experience working on cross-functional projects and ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical leaders.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation that maps back to business objectives.
- Strong data visualization experience/skills.
- Expertise with Looker, BigQuery, and dbt.
- Proficient in SQL and with Google Sheets.
- (ideal) Experience working with Fivetran, PHI / HIPAA.