Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe, and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 50 million visitors to more than 14,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, but we’re also going through the rest of the office— the mailroom, meeting rooms, and beyond—and we’re asking how we can make these better too. Right now, Envoy is helping the world return to work safely. We do this with our Envoy Protect product. Next to that, we help customers prepare for the new normal of work, Hybrid Work, with our Workplace Platform, our Developer Platform, Desks, and other offerings.
Our rate of innovation is high, we are customer-centric, and we like to move fast. We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the workplace platform.
About the Role
As the Inbound Demand Generation Manager, Enterprise, you will be responsible for driving Enterprise pipeline for the business through our inbound marketing engine. You will manage and optimize digital & offline marketing channels to fuel upmarket pipeline growth in the US and internationally. You will report to the Director of Demand Generation and will partner intimately with the BDR organization, Product Marketing, and Design teams.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on, performance-driven marketer to roll up their sleeves and scale our inbound Enterprise customer acquisition programs.
We’re a small and scrappy team with a strong desire to challenge the status quo -- and we’re just getting started. Come join us!
This is not a remote position. The ideal candidate will need to be onsite &
able to participate in hybrid work once Envoy fully reopens.
- Create a comprehensive top and mid-funnel Enterprise inbound marketing strategy, ensuring tight alignment with the sales, design, and product marketing organizations.
- Develop integrated quarterly campaign plans to drive Enterprise Lead & MQL volume to the Enterprise BDR organization
- Support the creation of Enterprise SALs and SQLs through close partnership with the Enterprise BDR organization, through the creation of dedicated BDR sequences and touch patterns.
- Partner with our paid media manager to ensure we have the right paid advertising programs in place to drive Enterprise lead volume
- Partner with our product marketing team and content team to ideate and develop the right content for Enterprise buyers at the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel
- Partner with email and lifecycle marketing to ensure we are nurturing our Enterprise leads to becoming MQLs
- Partner closely with Design to build the Enterprise visual brand
- Experiment with campaigns like direct mailers, virtual events, website experiments, and more
- Partner with our events & field marketing manager to identify relevant tradeshows and industry events to sponsor, as well as partnering on the strategy for Envoy-hosted events
- Develop and execute against a calendar of campaign activities to drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly inbound targets for Enterprise Leads, MQLs, SALs, and SQLs.
- Partner with the head of Enterprise sales and Director of PMM to shadow industry analyst calls, providing marketing research and support as necessary
- Test, iterate, and optimize campaigns by measuring the effectiveness of initiatives and reporting learnings to the team. This includes reporting on website metrics, email marketing, sales pipeline, and funnel performance.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, visual design, sales, and data for campaign development, execution, feedback, and iterations.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in roles like demand generation, Enterprise or vertical marketing, paid media.
- Experience implementing a range of demand generation programs in a B2B environment, including enterprise sales
- Experience partnering with BDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer’s journey
- Hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors
- SaaS/tech industry experience, with a solid understanding of B2B marketing.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- A high degree of self-awareness with highly developed emotional intelligence
- Passion for trying new things and a strong drive towards solution-oriented problem solving
- Bonus: Hands-on experience with Salesforce and Marketo
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Envoy will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We will require employees coming on-site to be vaccinated or in compliance with weekly testing requirements.