Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision
is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a highly distributed team supporting fully remote employees across every time zone in the US. We also have hubs in Austin, Denver, and San Francisco. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is seeking a creative, results-driven product marketer who will own the development of marketing resources to support the sales process and customer engagement. The ideal candidate will combine their knowledge of our target audience, strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills, and understanding of the sales and customer success processes to deliver scalable marketing content to our frontline teams driving business revenue. All brightwheel team members must demonstrate strengths in our core values: Ownership, Empathy, Learning & Results.
What You'll Do
- Develop messaging and positioning for brightwheel products and service
- Prepare and deliver assets that support the selling process and enable the sales team to succeed
- Interview happy customers to create inspiring customer success stories and data-driven case studies
- Collaborate with internal marketing, sales, and product teams to support key new business opportunities, initiatives, and product launches and adoption
- Monitor and conduct competitive analysis, arm sales team with insights and tools to position against the competition
- Optimize internal content distribution and measure efficacy to ensure marketing resources are being utilized most effectively
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 5+ years of experience in B2B product marketing or sales enablement marketing roles
- Proven track record in product/sales content development
- Customer-centric mentality, ability to understand the customer’s needs and challenges and translate them into compelling content
- Strong writing background, with experience writing, editing, and proofreading content
- Sharp attention to detail with exceptional project management and organizational skills
Brightwheel is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.